Thanks to our generous funders who make our research possible!
2019 – 2023
- Sir Henry Dale Fellowship, The Royal Society and Wellcome Trust; Fellowship “Defining Oocyst Wall Biogenesis and Function in Cryptosporidium Transmission” (£1.5 million)
2018 – 2021
- DPFS Biomedical Catalyst, Medical Research Council Co-PI; “Development of new agents for the treatment of cryptosporidiosis ” (Principal Investigator Prof Ian Gilbert)
- ISSF Interdisciplinary and Inter-Institutional Partnership funds, to organise 2019 IDRIS (Infectious Disease Research Initiative Scotland) Meeting with David Horn and hosted by WCAIR
- Support Grant, British Society for Cell Biology/The Company of Biologists; to attend and give an oral presentation at the 2018 Molecular Parasitology Meeting (€ 1,500)
- Start-up funds, Wellcome Centre for Anti-Infectives Research and the School of Life Sciences at the University of Dundee